Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope this year promises many good things for each of you! I will be updating the blog with recent portrait sessions soon, so check back and take a look.

Last night, I had the opportunity to shoot the wedding of Dana and Brian down in Chilhowie, and it looks like this couple has a lot in store for them in 2008. It was a beautiful evening filled with a lot of love and emotion. Thank you, Dana and Brian, for letting me capture God's providence unfolding in your lives. Here is just a sneak peek of the Grinstead's finishing up 2007...







Brian looks so content...



I'll leave you with my favorite shot of the night. A moment to themselves...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I was at the wedding and you have done a wonderful job! I would love to see the rest!

rose said...

i love this shot... wish i can be like the girl in this picture...