Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Little Miss Brea

I have been having so much fun with my child and newborn sessions lately. These kids have been bringing a light to the normally dark days of winter, and little miss Brea is no exception. With her bright colors and big blue eyes, her fabulous green corduroy pea coat and her search for spiders, I think her family is going to love her portraits!



Look at those eyes~this girl is going to be a heartbreaker when she gets older!






Can you believe this is Brea with her great-grandma?
Ahhh...that coat!
Off to play with Uncle Andy, Brea's new best friend.

3 comments:

Francie said...

These are gorgeous! I am so lucky to have a beautiful niece, and even more lucky to have great pictures of her! Thanks so much for doing these--I can't wait to join my family in getting some copies.

Francie
(Brea's "Aunt Frea")

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for these pictures! You do such wonderful work: I can't believe I didn't know what an incredibly talented photographer you are when I taught next to you! Take care and I look forward to getting copies as well.

Maggie
(Brea's Aunt Geegee)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely amazing!!! What a beautiful little Brea, and what a beautifully talented photographer.

Andrea
(Anea)