Saturday, September 8, 2007

My very first blog!

I've finally decided to start a blog, mostly so clients can get a sneak peek of their photos before they have all been edited and also so I can post updates on the growth of the business.

Lately, I have mostly been focusing on advertising and spreading the word about Simple Reflections. I have a few ideas rolling around in my head, fighting for my time so that I can develop them more thoroughly. An ad has just been placed with the Lynchburg Family Guide, so make sure to pick up your copy next month! I will be setting up a booth at the bridal show in November-if you plan to be there, stop by to say hi. Getting things together for that and anticipating the large crowd is keeping me busy.

Here are a few images of my latest senior, Lacie. We had a blast during our session downtown.









No comments: