Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Emma: Family Love

Let's just say I had a ridiculously hard time choosing which photos to blog for this family! Jake, Katie, and even baby Emma (with her two front teeth) love to laugh and have a good time. Jake and my husband go way back to their high school football days, and I really enjoyed finally getting to meet Emma. We headed out to Jake's family farm to take advantage of the gorgeous day we had.
I think this one just fits them...very relaxed.


Emma has the prettiest red hair and blue eyes! And the bow...well, it didn't last much past this shot.


This has got to be my favorite! Love, love, love this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love them!!! I love each one,our family pics turned out great and the one with emma in daddies lap is precious and the one with me is priceless I can't thank you enough, you definately have a gift