Sunday, November 22, 2009

MOPS: Mini-Sessions {Lynchburg Family Photographer}

Saturday I had the opportunity to spend the day shooting mini-sessions of ladies from my MOPS group and their families. It was a long day and I was exhausted at the end, but I laughed so hard at so many of the kids and truly enjoyed my time with them. We had a beautiful backdrop and an unseasonably nice day...I only hope we get that lucky for the next mini-session day in two weeks!

I picked out one of my favorites at first glance from each session, just as a surprise sneak peek for everyone.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We've got some beautiful families in this MOPS group! And you really know how to capture us all at our best!

Nice Work! Thank you again for doing this.

Jennifer Captain

KellyLee said...

great job rhiannon!!! you are so gifted in this area.