Friday, June 20, 2008

Nathan + Jennifer: Married

I know some of you have been patiently waiting to see this sneak peak, meanwhile Nathan and Jennifer are relaxing in Hawaii (I'm so jealous by the way). They had a scorcher last Saturday but the church was full and nobody seemed to mind. It was short and sweet~exactly as they wanted it to go...the islands were calling!

I had the chance to shoot Nathan and Jennifer's engagement photos earlier in the year and then bridals just last month, and it was nice to see all the plans come to light. Take a look!



This guy was so cute! He did let me know (before the ceremony had even begun!), that he had had enough pictures for the day and he was finished. But he came out of his shell at the reception, where I grabbed this shot.
Nathan and Jennifer decided on a First Look, where they choose to see each other for a few minutes before the ceremony. Jennifer thought this would calm her nerves, and it later did, but she was full of emotions as she approched Nathan. He can't see her yet and is cool and collected! I just think the look on her face is so sweet as she watches him.


A nice tropical send off~
If you look really closely at the garter, I bet you can guess which team Nathan roots for!

Thanks for a great day~ I can't wait to hear about Hawaii!

No comments: