Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Family: Home

When you get to shoot three gorgeous girls (see post from May 11th), you have to assume there are good looking parents in the equation. Put them all together and you have one fabulous family. The Bowers family is incredibly sweet and down-to-earth and wanted some shots at home on their farm. So we all braved the 100 degree heat, even a bug in the eye, for art. Here's a look at what we got...can you even tell how hot it was?



They have this really neat old cabin on the property-makes for a great backdrop!


Can you see the fence behind them? Pam was telling me that it used to be fox hunting territory, and that fence linked up with other farms.

That's Hollywood in the background, trying to be sly, but I know he's posing for me.

Down at the lake, on a boat that belonged to Pam's grandfather.

As I was heading to my car to leave, the horses neighed (does that word look as weird to you as it does to me?) at me, almost asking for a second chance. Other than Hollywood, they had walked away earlier when I tried to get them in a family shot. I love how the bright sunlight almost bleaches out the photo.

No comments: