Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Barksdales: Family

Shannon, my second shooter for weddings, asked if I would go out to her in-laws' home in Rustburg to make portraits of the entire family. They have a lake and some wooded property, and we made the best out of a gorgeous Saturday morning. I'll give you a little peek of the kids photos, just because they are my favorite subjects!

Here are Doug and Lois with all of the grandkids...

The baby...he has gotten so big since I last photographed him at the beginning of the year!
These two sisters are self-proclaimed "fighters", but managed to keep it together for a photo op!
Girls, watch out...this guy is a charmer. Between the kisses and his cute dog, he'll be stealing hearts soon!
And last but not least...my favorite little redhead. I had to bribe her with a popsicle, which is nothing new with this fiery personality!


No comments: