Monday, October 13, 2008

Josh + Lindsay: Married

I always love an excuse to travel back to my hometown (the whole hour and a half drive that it is!), and Josh and Lindsay's wedding last Saturday was no exception. The day was all about the details...the little things that not only captured the beautiful fall day that it was but the journey that this couple was about to embark on. The ceremony and reception were both held at the home of Lindsay's parents, property dating back to the 1800s I do believe. It was a festive event with a lot of laughter and fun, and dancing lasting into the night. Here's a little sneak peek!

Down by the river, finally a moment to themselves...

Part of the decor waiting to greet guests as they arrived~
I love this one~I think Lindsay's look represents what every bride goes through just moments before the ceremony...nervousness, anticipation, excitement.
Look at these colors! This cake display was probably the prettiest and most creative one I've seen.
Taking a stroll through the property...

Lindsay and Josh~Thanks for letting me be a part of your amazing day and I hope you had a fabulous time in Mexico!

No comments: