Thursday, April 2, 2009

Abigail: (Almost) Newborn

Meet baby Abigail! You may remember her mom Cynthia's maternity portraits from back in the fall. Abigail made her appearance in late November and I have been anxiously awaiting her session. She has grown so quickly!


Abigail wasn't her normally cheery self, but little did we know it was because she had big tricks up her sleeve. She rolled over for the very first time during our session together!

I knew this tutu and leggings would be perfect for Abigail, so I grabbed them from my stash...she seemed to like it!

This session was actually done in the new studio! We used the fabulous window light and old hardwood floors to get the right look for such a little one.

1 comment:

Jared and Kim said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Abigail is such a sweetie! I cannot wait for Caleb's turn! Excellent work, as always, Rhiannon! :)

Kim