Saturday, April 25, 2009

Being that I love to photograph pregnant women, it was only natural that I have maternity portraits done as well, especially for my first baby. I turned to Ryan and Kelly Portnoy of Kellan Studios, not only because of their absolutely gorgeous work but because they are friends of mine who I knew my husband would love. I am so thankful for the memories that we have to now pass on to Delaney, and we even got to get some shots inside and on the roof of my studio! Click the link above to see their blog.

4 comments:

Mt Princess said...

You are gorgeous!!
- Mary Beth

Anonymous said...

#5 You are my vote!!!!

Janice Laughlin

Anonymous said...

#5 You are the perfect picture

Lorraine Bogle

Kelly said...

Thanks for the link and love Rhiannon. We had a GREAT time with you guys. So happy you love your photos.