Monday, September 14, 2009

On the Other Side

My amazing second shooter, Shannon, is usually on-duty strictly for weddings. But I figured it was finally time to get some family photos of Bert, Delaney, and myself since I'm usually the one behind the camera. I am absolutely thrilled with the moments she captured for us...now I know how my clients feel when they see their photos for the first time!

There were some shots I knew I wanted, like the first two. I like the cohesion that they have when they're both in black and white. This first one is my absolute favorite!



The rest are candids of our new family...didn't Shannon do a great job?

Yes, Delaney sticks her tongue out all.the.time.







4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yes.... that second shooter of yours is amazing! hahaha!

Debbi Shuey said...

She is adorable. She looks just like Bert except for your coloring. He looks like a proud Daddy.

Jared and Kim said...

I LOVE your family shots!! They are AMAZING!! :) I love Delaney's poses...that tongue thing is cute! :) You have a beautiful family!

Adria said...

Rhiannon, I love these photos of your precious family!! Delaney is too cute for words!!