Thursday, March 27, 2008

Help me, please!

Okay, everyone, here's your chance! I need your help! I need input about an ad I'll be placing in a local bridal guide and have come up with a few versions. I want to hear what your favorite is, and what sort of additional things you would look for or change. Please leave a comment or send me an email letting me know your choice...it doesn't matter who you are, I want to hear it! What do you think about the borders? Photo choice? Black and white or color? (The one with the flowers has very vibrant colors) Tell me what you think please!

#1
#2
#3
#4



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 1st one. Perhaps you should post one in color to see what it looks like. I don't really like the 4th one.
~Adreana

Anonymous said...

Hey I like the first picture and border the best but I think that it would look awesome in color because of the bright grass and beautiful yellow flowers!