Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Holly, Part Two

Back in the fall, I traveled to Richmond to get some fun shots of my sister in her wedding gown, just enjoying a day at the river. Well, six months and another dress later (and with two months until the wedding), I went back to get more "official" portraits. Can I just say I am in love with her dress, perhaps as much as I loved my own? It is gorgeous! Anyway, here you go...

Holly definitely has connections with cool locations. Last time it was the river and now it was a field of daffodils just coming into bloom. I loved it as soon as I saw it!



This one is in the running for one of my upcoming ads!

Okay, this was supposed to be a shot of these shoes that Holly absolutely adores, but I like the casual, laidback feel of the image...nevermind the sparkly shoes!

Guest list, check...dj, check...dress (finally!), check. She's ready, Phil!

No comments: