Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jay + Nicole

These two are really a sweet couple and it was fun spending the day with them and their families. Nicole and Jay were married at the Unitarian church located on Monument Terrace and then had their reception at the Parlor on Main Street. That place is amazing and has some pretty cool guys in charge! (Anyone who will let us sneak into the front window for a shot in the old-timey barber chair is cool in my book...thanks Chopper!)

Stealing a moment during a dance





An obligatory shot of Sophie, who would have much rather have been hiding in her bag! Can you see her painted pink nails?



I l-o-v-e this one of Nicole, on her way to the ceremony. Look at her face~reason #283 why I shoot weddings...the pure emotion of the day.






I'll leave you with an emotional moment, which almost got me crying, the father-daughter dance.

No comments: