Saturday, July 12, 2008

Colin + Kim: Married

Today I had the privilege of shooting the wedding of Colin and Kim. The day could not have gone any better! It was my first time shooting at Sweet Briar College, in the beautiful chapel they have there, then we headed to the reception at the Elston Inn and Conference Center on campus. The guests were fun, the food was fabulous, and Colin and Kim are off on their honeymoon!
Let me start you off with my favorite of the bunch~




I told this bridesmaid she would be seeing herself on the blog~she was the only adult to get out on the dance floor with the kids on a couple of the songs. She had the whole crowd laughing (in a good way)!




The guys having a little pre-ceremony fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures you did.
We can't wait to see the rest!!

Colin & Arlene Pilch
Parents of the Groom
u4wellness@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I love the football shot!!! My hubby is a former player and coach, and pretty much all of the groomsmen/ushers played football or were playing at the time!! They did a shot like that and it came out GREAT! :) I love to see such personality come out in wedding photos! ;) Awesome pics!