Friday, July 11, 2008

Cowboy, take me away

I just wanted to let you know that I will be on a hiatus beginning Tuesday through the end of the month. If you know you will need to get in touch with me, please go ahead and give me a call before then. Otherwise, I will have sporadic email and phone access and will do my best to get back to you.



My husband and I are taking our now-annual trek out west, this year exploring Glacier National Park in Montana for the first time and then heading down to Wyoming. I am super excited about the beautiful scenery, the cool mountain air, and visiting Jackson Hole once again. And yes, for those of you who care, we are driving the whole way and we will be roughing it. No hotels for us!


Two years ago we visited Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone and saw some of this. Now you know why we can't wait to go back!




I love the buffalo! They literally cause traffic jams~they have the right-away!
And while I know I never came through on my promise to show you some Paris and London sights, I will do so for this, and I may even throw in the Europe pics too!

No comments: