Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family: Love

Now here is an incredible family for you. Jason, Makaela, and Lillie are very close and have a lot of fun together, and Lillie has to be one of the cutest little girls I know! I'll start you off with the family shots and then move on to some Lillie-love. Just so you know, I had a really hard time deciding which shots to post here!





Haha. All I do when I look at this one is laugh, thinking about all the different faces Lillie was making for me. She was in an old railroad car that reflected the light beautifully, and let's just say, she wasn't thrilled about having her picture taken when she could be off exploring.
Here is two versions of the same shot. I was playing around with and liked the edgy look of the second one.

Baby Gap??
Thanks guys~I can't wait to show you the rest!

1 comment:

April said...

I love your work. I am also a photographer - we knew each other in high school. Kristen Stumpf/Harmon is my good friend and sent me your link. Great work!!! Very inspiring. And I love that ShootSac - I might have to get one of those.

April Teerlink Bean