Thursday, July 9, 2009

Aaron + Maggie: Married

I have to begin this post by saying what a special family Aaron has married into. There are way too many connections I have with them to list here, but let's just say you've seen several of the Webb faces already if you've spent any time reading the blog! I made sure to "come out" of maternity leave just a little early so I could be sure to capture the big event.

The day was full of great shots...Aaron and Maggie were married at Holy Cross Catholic Church in downtown Lynchburg. We then headed to Old City Cemetery with the couple before their reception at Amazement Square. Here's a peek into their big day!

Maggie, all four of her sisters, and her best friend put the finishing touches on the dress. I was finally able to see all of the girls together for the first time...what a special memory for this family!

Details, details...notice the Virginia Tech love in the background!


No comments: