Friday, July 17, 2009

Delaney: Six Weeks

Warning: shameless exploitation of my child ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you! But since I know you're here to see pictures, I will make you wait no longer...

I took a few shots today to mark six weeks since we welcomed Delaney. This is her "baby bird" face that I've been trying to capture for awhile now. It quickly became my Facebook profile pic!


The next three are from a series of studio shots from a few weeks ago. I somehow convinced my husband that I *needed* to take some of him with the baby. I absolutely love them...what do you think?



Okay, I couldn't resist~I'm not only raving about my baby, but now my obstetrician! Many of my friends have gone to Dr. Phemister, and I had to know what all the fuss was about. Well, he has since become one of my favorite people~a genuinely nice guy and a great doctor. I'm not so sure, though, of how he would feel knowing he's on this blog :)

I'll be shooting a great wedding at Smith Mountain Lake tomorrow...will blog about it soon!

1 comment:

MyHeartIsUnknown said...

Rhiannon,

I love the pics of Delaney. She's beautiful. Your husband was a great sport as well. I hope all is going well.

Sharon Cohick