Wednesday, July 29, 2009

April: Contest Winner!!!

Once again, here's April, our cover model contest winner! April is a sweet, shy four year old and curious about everything around her. We tackled downtown together and ended up with some fun shots.






I could only wish for hair like this. April truly is a beautiful girl!
Now comes your job...I want to know your favorite. I will be using one of these images in an upcoming ad, so leave me a comment with the one you want to see in print! Can you guess my favorite?

5 comments:

Missy said...

I like #2 and #4. #2 especially captures how you can bring out personality, even in the little ones. You rock!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the second one where she has her hands up on her head. Just adorable. The pictures are great!
Cynthia

Perpetually Sarah said...

#2

Anonymous said...

#4 - love the smile!

Kristin & Jeff said...

I like #1 and #2. #1 is different, and I like it. :)