Friday, May 30, 2008

Kerri: Expecting

This wasn't just a maternity shoot for Kerri, but little Charlotte just turned 3 on Saturday (the same day as "Mr. Bert", my husband). Out of the five couples in our small group from church, three are pregnant! I promised maternity sessions for each, and Kerry and Jason are the second go-round. They are a super cute family and I cannot wait to meet Jocelyn next month. Babies, babies everywhere!



I'll give you the mushiest one first. In honor of Father's Day...Charlotte and Jason.

This is Charlotte. If you met her, you would love her-I promise! She is quite the charmer and has a fun-loving personality...oh, and a fondness for gum. Haha. She's been known to dig through purses in search of a piece, so I knew it would be an effective bribe during the session. Sure enough!

Look at these boots...I love them.

I have to explain the get-up. This is her ballerina dress, which putting on prompted her to twirl round and round across the yard. It has sparkles galore, but fits Charlotte to a t!

Love, love, love this! I just realized that I didn't post any with Kerri's face, but I think this one makes up for it.

No comments: