Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Missy: Expecting

This is Missy...she and her husband Jim are good friends of ours, so naturally I was thrilled to shoot her maternity portraits. I am even more excited about the arrival of JJ next month, who by the way, better not come while I'm on vacation! We finally got some beautiful weather and headed outside...here are just a few I liked at first glance, but I'm sure there will be plenty more favorites!


Let me just tell you...Jim gets red in the face about some topics, so I thought he might be just a tad uncomfortable smooching in front of me. Boy was I wrong! This is one of the "innocent" ones...I'll save the steamier ones for the private gallery!

I would probably use this look on 50% of my images if I could get away with it! Don't Missy's features play well with the vintage-y feel?

Alright, this is it for a little while...but don't worry, I'll be back with plenty of pictures! I'm heading to Richmond tomorrow for my "little" sister's wedding (and no, I'm not shooting it...I've been assigned to cater to her every whim as matron of honor...haha).

Hopefully I will have a few minutes when I get back to post the images I do get of Holly's big day, because I'll be home for a day before I leave again for LONDON!!! Can you tell I'm just a little pumped? My friend Emma is getting married and Bert and I were given the chance to go visit...and this one I do get to shoot. Now how many Britains have the chance to have their American friends come to their wedding and photograph it? Just kidding! It is a fabulous opportunity for me and will definitely expand my horizons. Plus, I can't wait to see how different British weddings are...after coming to my wedding, Emma said there are so many things we do differently. If you want to check out her reception location, here it is... http://www.denbiesvineyard.co.uk/Amazing, huh?

No comments: