Thursday, August 21, 2008

Andrew: Newborn

Don't let the wild hair and boyish good looks fool you...this little guy was an angel for me at our session yesterday. Little Andrew is about six weeks old and was last featured on my blog (sort of ) when his mom Jessica had a maternity session. I've really grown to like Jessica and Aaron...they make such a cute couple and are open to just about anything.

So of course I had fun with Andrew~we managed to get a whole range of portraits, from happy to hungry, wide-awake to sleeping hard.

Here are a few that stood out to me at first glance~

If only I did captions...

Jessica will have to wait to see her portrait with Andrew, but I couldn't resist this one. Aaron was so excited to be having a little boy. He got a big one!
This is one you'll be seeing on my website soon! It definitely goes on my all-time favorites list.

No comments: