Friday, August 29, 2008

Business: New Things

As we officially head into fall with the long holiday weekend, I'm in the midst of doing all things business related. Last night I got a fabulous head start on the weekend when I returned home to find a BIG package waiting on my porch. I thought it contained the easels I bought for an upcoming bridal show, so I left it outside to let my BIG husband bring it in. Yep, I played the "you're so strong I wanted you to do it" card. When he got it in, I realized that wait, there was no way three easels could fit in there; it was my canvas! I ordered a large canvas print (beautiful but not heavy at all, I might add) to showcase at the show. It is amazing! I took some pictures but haven't uploaded them to my computer yet, so I'll post them later. By the way, if you're a local bride wanting to check out wedding vendors, let me know and I'll get the show details to you~there are two coming up soon.


I've added something exciting to my Print CD! When you purchase the CD, you'll also receive a Video DVD. I love the software I'm using because each video is completely unique. Even the songs to choose from are only available for one day (I went looking for a song I heard yesterday, but it's gone!), plus I can upload my own music to create a better fit with the video. Check out this one of Andrew, my latest little guy. Make sure the sound is on!


What do you think?

I hope you have a great long weekend. I'll be relaxing a bit, doing some brainstorming, and helping my friend Jessica celebrate her birthday. Next weekend I'm heading to Richmond for a one-day seminar...I'm so pumped about this! More blogs to come...

No comments: