Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sprouse: Summer Fun

I'm officially back in the swing of things! My first session back was the Sprouse family, and we had so much fun. We had access to beautiful property and a lot of great photo options, including a pond with some cool lilly pads on it.

Mom and Dad, stealing a few minutes away for some shots on their own.
Okay, let me prepare you...the three kids are gorgeous! I like how the next pictures look in color, but thought a series in black and white would be nice, bringing them all together.

The baby...this girl has some energy! This is her "I don't believe that Dora the Explorer is in that camera" face. Anything to get the shot!
The (young) man in the middle...I think we were planning on how he would make his sister smile when it was her turn. He was cracking himself up! The beauty...quiet and easy-going, I think she's going to be a knock-out when she gets older. I could have worked with her all day!

That's it for now, but keep checking back. I've got a busy fall ahead of me, plus I still owe you vacation pics!

No comments: