Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Darryl + Melissa: Married

I know I had promised to give you pictures from Darryl and Melissa's wedding in NJ before their Lynchburg reception, but as you can tell that didn't happen. Their reception was this past weekend at the Parlor Ballroom and was especially for the local folks who couldn't make the trip. We went up to Monument Terrace for a mini-session before their big entrance. These two are a really fun couple~my husband and Darryl have been friends since high school, and they started dating about the time Bert and I did.

What girl wouldn't be excited about wearing her wedding gown twice?
Can you see the Langley Fountain between them, off in the distance?

I love the grainy texture of this one.


I didn't photograph the wedding but was able to grab a few shots.

No comments: