Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring:Fun

Finally, some consistently nice weather! After my shoot yesterday with Scout and Sawyer, my husband Bert decided he wanted us to take the dog and go for a drive. I happily obliged...and grabbed my camera. We ended up on top of Tobacco Row Mountain, and while there were plenty of nice views on the way, when we got out of the car up top, not so much. So here's just a couple of snaps of us. Who needs pretty landscapes anyway? :)

This is WAY close up, but do you know how hard it is to do a self-portrait with a non-point & shoot? Too bad you can't see my fabulous new cut and highlights, compliments of Jackie at Fusion Salon.
And introducing the most handsome dog ever (don't ya think?), Franklin. He adores car rides, hanging out the windows, and running the trails. So last night was his night.

No comments: