Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taitum

I know it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted, but here's my latest red-headed cutie, Taitum, who will be turning 3 soon. We almost didn't get to have our session due to a sudden downpour, but Taitum's mom Shannon and I (we go back to our college days) decided to take a detour to the mall. When we came out (and after a couple of rounds on the mini-carousel), the sun was shining and we were ready to go. Knowing Taitum and her hilarious personality pretty well, it was hard for me to choose my favorite images. It wasn't all fun and games though...there were promises of lollipops that went unfulfilled because I got locked out! Next time, Tatitum. Anyway, here's a little peak, especially for Shannon. Happy birthday, Shannon!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay... I love them. The one of her kissing me melted my heart. Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for the BIRTHDAY wish! You are so gifted!