Saturday, April 5, 2008

Isaac + Maggie: Married

So I was really excited to get home after Maggie and Isaac's wedding today, not because it wasn't going well, but rather I couldn't wait to download the pictures from the day. I knew I had gotten some fabulous shots. I normally don't blog a wedding the same day, but I could not resist with this one. The cloudy skies held the rain for us, thankfully, and in its place gave us some amazing light.

We had a great time with our artsy bride and groom session...they put up with a lot from me. Maggie was an absolutely stunning bride in her veil. I loved it and maybe even shrieked a little bit when I first saw it. Maggie bears a remarkable resemblance to my friend Emma in England, whose wedding I'll be shooting next month. Emma if you're reading this, what do you think? Anyway, here you go~I think you're going to love these!














Maggie and Isaac~Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day and more importantly, for seeing my vision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rhiannon, for some lovely pics - can't wait to see the rest! Maggie's Mom