Monday, September 1, 2008

Lynchburg: Babies!

So if you live in the Lynchburg, there's probably not much chance you've missed the baby boom going on here. I swear everywhere I turn there are babies! Bert and I are in a small group with four other couples from church, and three of them had babies this summer. We finally got together and I decided it was time for a mini-shoot of the little ones (plus big sister Charlotte, the resident small group kid).

JJ was the first one born, and is the "big boy".

Next came Anna!

This one cracks me up! She's just hanging out.

The baby is little Jocelyn, the younger sister of Charlotte.

I think Charlotte is thinking..."I wish this baby would grow up already so we can paint our nails and play dress up!"

Her new school shoes! I love the vintage feel of this one.
And just for fun...my little guy Franklin. Yes, he does have a t-shirt on...it says Alpha Dog!

No comments: