Thursday, September 11, 2008

Exciting News!

I love arriving home to find a package waiting on my porch, especially if I've been expecting something and it comes early! Today was no exception. For the bridal show on Sunday, I wanted an updated sample album for brides and grooms to look through. I recently switched to a new company (appropriately named KISS) for my leather books...check out this baby!
This one is a fabulous green leather, but it's not just available in green-wait till you see the colors! The smooth, flat pages and square design, combined with a rad cover (sorry, didn't find this until after I had taken the pictures) make it absolutely delightful. I guess you'll just have to take a look (and feel) for yourself!


And for more exciting news...look very closely...can you see it?
If you can see "LEASE", you're right! I signed today and will be moving in November to my new studio in downtown Lynchburg. Everything has just fallen into place with the whole process~it is the perfect space and I can't wait to get in and get everything set up. I'll be posting my progress as I go; also be on the lookout for Grand Opening information. You know I'll want everyone to come by and check it out!

No comments: