Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Olivia: Miss Independent

Little Olivia, it turns out, loves waterfalls, sticks, and telling me no! She is absolutely adorable with her super-long hair and big blue eyes, and wanted nothing to do with me during our session yesterday. Her mom admitted to having very few photographs of Olivia for this same reason, so our goal was to finally get some before she got much older. It looks like we did okay! Here are some of my favorites so far...
Those lashes are to die for! (and I love the pigtails)
We had finally convinced her to go to this spot (granted she had a fabulous view), and she stood still!
One happy camper...
Isn't she beautiful? I love how this portrays the innocence of a two year old.
That's it for now! I've been busy, busy, busy with portrait sessions so there will be plenty of blogs to come!

No comments: