Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sniders: School Days

So these three kids are not only cuties but they're family! My two nephews and niece belong to my husband's sister, who wanted to forgo traditional school portraits for something a bit more unique. We did a quick mini-session downtown...here's a sneak peek for you.

Miss Cailyn, the oldest...just began middle school! You could never tell from looking at her, or at least I couldn't, but then again I come from a family of giants. Yep, I'm six feet barefoot...okay, rambling now.

The middle child, Brian...I've always said he is going to be a heartbreaker. It's the quiet ones that you have to watch out for!
And lastly, Brandon. What can I say about Brandon? He is fun-loving, wildly outgoing, and loves to have the attention. If only I could show you all of his shots, you would get a better idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children!