Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alexis + Harrison: Family Time

I badly wanted to post these last night, but my internet was so sloooowwww. I got the chance to spend a couple of hours with Alexis and little brother Harrison yesterday afternoon. These two are absolutely adorable and have some of the prettiest eyes I've seen. Normally I have one or two definite favorites from each session, but I honestly had a hard time choosing which ones to blog. I'll start you off with a cute one of both kids.
I asked Alexis if she could twirl her dress for me, and boy did she twirl...all over the yard! This is my "artsy" fix for the day.

Doesn't this melt your heart? They were so sweet together.
I guess if I really have to pick just one, this would be it...the eyes do me in. Don't you want to just eat him up? You'll be seeing more of this family next week. I have a mini-session with all of them at their home in Midlothian on Saturday!

No comments: